Naomi Cramer Family Law Specialist

 Family Lawyer

You only have one chance at Court.

You cannot appeal a case just because your lawyer was inexperienced or unskilled.

Give yourself the best chance and call  09 213 9984 now.

 Naomi Cramer started practising family law in 1998. She is a Specialist Family Lawyer and can offer you expert legal advice regarding all areas of family law and representation in the NZ Family Courts.

Take advantage of her knowledge & expertise particularly in relation to urgent applications for Protection Orders where there has been Domestic Violence and or for urgent Parenting Orders where you or your children are at risk.

Clients from abroad are welcome, especially Australia, as well as Auckland.

She keeps up to date with the law and regularly attends NZ Law Society seminars.

Engagements are by private arrangement only.

We regret to advise Legal Aid is unavailable.

Expertise in a wide range of Family Law subjects are offered including Relationship Property, Divorce, Adoption, Custody Care and Contact with Children.

Relax & enjoy the peace of mind knowing that an experienced lawyer is looking after your case:      


Areas of family law practice services include:


Is you partner abusive towards you or your children.

The Family Courts do not limit Domestic Violence to just physical abuse but also include psychological abuse.

You do not have to feel trapped and frightened.

Call now and see whether you fit the criteria for a Protection Order and start living the peaceful life you deserve, free from fear.

Protection Orders

Furniture Orders, Occupation or Tenancy Orders

Applications to vary or discharge standard conditions
    Defend Protection Order Applications
Objections to attend Programs.


   Grandparents seeking Family Court orders for custody or contact.
   Appointment of additional guardians
   Testamentary guardians
   Disputes between guardians
   Termination and removal of guardians


Discover your entitlements, whether you are in a de-facto relationship, married, separated or in a civil union.

Obtain professional advise, know your legal entitlements and apply to the Family Court for orders:

    Compensatory orders (for money)
     Occupation orders
    Furniture orders
    Maintenance orders (for money)
    Protect you from financial loss with a pre-nuptial agreement.


If you are or have been in a relationship you may be able to apply to the Family Court for:

    A maintenance order (for money)
    An order to discharge or vary existing maintenance orders or agreements
    The enforcement and payment of maintenance.

Call  09 213 9984 Now


Family Court applications for a parenting order.   
Relocation Issues
Family Court applications for a variation or discharge of a parenting order
Enforcing parenting rights
Enforcing overseas orders


  Returning children back to New Zealand.
  Preventing the removal of children from New Zealand
  Enforcing Overseas Parenting Orders in NZ

Relocation Matters

If calling from Australia please call +64  9 213 9984 today


family lawyer auckland cbd

Click Here to read about my Qualifications.  

Naomi does not attend to matters involving child support.

For child support matters we highly recommend Mark Millar Principal of Pt Chevalier Law in Auckland 1065 Great North Rd, Point Chevalier, Auckland 1022 phone 09-845 5166


Auckland Community Services

Family Planning Clinic: Physical Location. Level 3, Westfield Shopping Centre, 2 Manukau Station Road, Manukau City 2104 phone 09-263 7600

Papakura Family Service Centre, PO Box 72 499, Papakura, Auckland  ph (09) 2996810

Auckland Sexual Abuse HELP PO Box 10345 Dominion Rd, 24 hr Crisis Line ph (09) 623 1700
Relationship Counselling 0800 462 464
Relationship Services offices throughout Auckland 0800 735283
Parent Trust PO Box 35244 Browns Bay, Auckland North Shore ph (09) 376 0400
Glenn Innes Family Centre  ph 09-570 6250
The Family Therapy Centre PO Box 80089 Auckland ph 09- 378 8788
Family & Individual Counselling Northshore  ph 09-478 2501
Family Life Education Pasifika (FLEP) Level1, 111 Mays Rd, Penrose, Auckland ph 09-636 2737
Family Matters Centre, 66 Wellpark Ave, Westmere, ph 09-360 8868
Waitakere Abuse & Trauma Counselling 247 Edmonton Rd, Te Atatu South ph 09-837 2491
Care Waitakere Trust Counselling 64 Waipani Rd, Te Atatu Peninsula phone:09-834 6480

Family Works Northern

Manukau, 150 Great South Rd, Manurewa ph (09)269 1009

Auckland (Leslie Centre) 37B Dornwell Rd, Mt Roskill, Auckland, ph (09)639 2016
East Auckland 7A Harrison Rd, Mt Wellington, Auckland ph (09) 580 1284
North Shore PO Box 150, Albany Village ph (09)448 2633

Waitakere 3 Montel Ave, Henderson ph (09) 835 1288

Auckland Relationship Services

North Shore 3a Gibbons Rd, Takapuna, Auckland Ph: 09-489 8349
West Auckland ph 09-837 2723
South Auckland Level 3, Manukau Shopping Centre Mall, Manukau  ph (09) 263 8098

Home & Family Counselling

344 Mt Eden Rd, Mt Eden, Auckland ph 09- 630 8961
2A Seaview Ave, Northcote,Auckland  ph 09-419 9853

Auckland Pregnancy Services

Baby 4 You Auckland ph 09 355 1781 Baby4you
Family Life Crisis Pregnancy Centre 0800 367 5433
Pregnancy Counselling Services Auckland ph 09 307 6745
Pregnancy Options FREE support incl accommodation & financial 09 292 4357 0800 uchoose 0800 824 6673

family lawyer auckland city
                                                                                                                      Naomi Cramer Family Law Specialist
                                                                                                                                                                                                   17 Albert Street
                                                                                                                                                                            Copyright (c) 2014 Naomi Cramer  Family Lawyer Auckland